I’ve been reading the official report into the latest Muslim rape gang atrocity – in Oxford, this time, city of dreaming spires and the kind of place you’d never imagine such appalling crimes possible over such a period of time and on such a scale.
Be warned: the details are not for the squeamish.
But I think it’s important we’re all fully aware exactly what happened so that we can direct our righteous rage in the appropriate direction. People have been getting away with murder here – and I don’t mean the rapists: at least, finally, at long last, they’re going down. I mean the authorities responsible who, at time of writing, look as if they’re going to get off scot free.
Here, in bullet point form, are some excerpts from the testimony of the estimated 370 victims – all of them white girls, mostly from broken or abusive homes or in “care”, generally aged between about 12 and 15. The abusers were much older men from mainly Kashmiri-Pakistani backgrounds (though one of the convicted men was from Saudi Arabia, another from North Africa), who groomed the girls beforehand. That is they – or one of their younger associates – first showered these vulnerable, emotionally needy girls with affection that some of them had never had before; then they made them feel important and grown up by giving them gifts and alcohol and drugs; then, when the girls were hooked the trap-door suddenly shut and they found themselves being serially abused as sex slaves.
Oh, and the details below – according to the report – are the expurgated version. Apparently there’s other stuff so horrible the report wouldn’t print it.
- They threatened to blow up my house with my Mum in it
- I was expected to do things – if I didn’t they said they would come to my house and burn me alive. I had a baby brother
- They took us to a field where there were other men who had come to have sex with us. I tried not to do it. There were five of them
- I took so many drugs – it was just a mish-mash
- Now I feel I was raped – I didn’t have any choice
- I wouldn’t ever have said no – they’d have beaten the shit out of me
- It was always Asian men
- I got deeper and deeper into this group
- Sometimes I was driven into alleys and woods and men would have sex with me
- I wouldn’t have done this if I was sober. That’s why the men gave us so much to drink
- Both men had sex with me lots of times – oral and vaginal
- I hate them… all they do is rape you… all they want is sex… it’s happened to girls I know, not me before you ask, I not like that
- When we were at the flats I knew I was there to have sex with whichever men were brought there.
- He urinated on me
- I was spit roasted [made to have sex simultaneously with two men]
- I didn’t want to go to the places to do what I did, but it was my job
- I went to London on my own to have sex with men they arranged
- The fear is still very real for me – though they are in jail I still check the cars
This was going on for 15 years, remember. So where, you might wonder, were the police?
Well the report makes lots of excuses for them. Apparently, they were a bit confused over what technically constituted under age sex – statutory rape as it would be called in the US; they felt ill-equipped as to how to respond when, say they found a middle aged Pakistani taxi driver in a car with condoms and a drunk girl looking no older than 14 (yeah: maybe it was just her boyfriend, right?); and they hadn’t been taught properly about CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation), which is the formal term now given for this kind of crime.
But the really damning thing for me is the report’s revelations that actually some police officers DID try to speak out, desperately and repeatedly, only to have their concerns squashed or ignored.
Read the rest at Breitbart London