Wind energy is great says a new report commissioned by the Labour think tank Institute For Public Policy Research.
Among the report’s findings are that large scale industrial wind farms can:
• Boost GDP growth by up to 3,000 per cent
• Cure all known forms of cancer
• Rescue drowning kittens from sacks in canals and lead them to secure, happy homes where they are well cared for in handcrafted wicker baskets with lovely, snuggly faux-sheepskin blankets for them to purr on and little saucers of organic Jersey cream designed by Cath Kidston.
• Treble the beauty of the landscape.
• Engender social justice.
• Bring about lasting world peace.
• Mean that if you’re an ordinary, struggling working class landowner like Earl Spencer, the Duke of Gloucester, Lord Gisborough, the…
(to read more, click here)